‘Forward in Faith, following in the footsteps of Jesus’
Our Children’s Aims
We love Jesus and try to share this love with others.
We show respect to all members of our school community.
We do our best in our work and play.
We enjoy learning and celebrate when others do well.
We help those less fortunate than ourselves.
We say sorry and forgive each other as Jesus showed us.
We follow the examples of Jesus in our daily lives.
At Cheadle Catholic Junior School we strive to:
- Nurture all children to follow in the teachings of Jesus.
- Develop a love for learning for all of our school family.
- Provide a rich, varied and stimulating curriculum full of exciting learning opportunities.
- Communicate and demonstrate high expectations so that good behaviour is evident in all aspects of school life.
- Recognise that everyone is unique, each with their own skills and talents and celebrate this uniqueness.
- Create a positive, happy, stimulating and purposeful atmosphere in all aspects of school life, nurturing individuals to feel confident and safe.
- Work together in close partnership with parents, governors and the wider community.
Please find below links to the latest R.E. newsletters outlining the R.E. curriculum: