‘Forward in Faith following in the footsteps of Jesus’
Our mission statement underpins life at Cheadle Catholic. We take Jesus as our role model and follow his example through our work and play.
Here are our Children’s aims which help us to stay focused upon our Mission Statement. We refer to these aims throughout the school day.
- + We love Jesus and try to share this love with others.
- + We show respect to all members of our school community.
- + We do our best in our work and play.
- + We enjoy learning and celebrate when others do well.
- + We help those less fortunate than ourselves.
- + We say sorry and forgive each other as Jesus showed us.
- + We follow the examples of Jesus in our daily lives.
We strive to work in partnership with all members of our school community to:
- + Nurture all children to follow in the teachings of Jesus.
- + Develop a love for learning for all of our school family.
- + Provide a rich, varied and stimulating curriculum full of exciting learning opportunities.
- + Communicate and demonstrate high expectations so that good behaviour is evident in all aspects of school life.
- + Recognise that everyone is unique, each with their own skills and talents and celebrate this uniqueness.
- + Create a positive, happy, stimulating and purposeful atmosphere in all aspects of school life, nurturing individuals to feel confident and safe.
- + Work together in close partnership with parents, governors and the wider community.
‘Ofsted 2015 – Leadership and Management – Outstanding rating.
‘The school is led exceptionally well by the Headteacher. He and the deputy Headteacher have created a very strong staff team. They all share their vision to bring out the very best in pupils’ personal development and academic achievement through a wide range of experiences…. Pupils’ spiritual. moral. social and cultural understanding is very well developed.’