Welcome to Cheadle Catholic Junior School’s website!
We have recently revised our mission statement alongside children, governors, parents and staff:
- ‘Forward in Faith following in the footsteps of Jesus’
We strive to work in partnership with all members of our school community to:
- + Nurture all children to follow in the teachings of Jesus.
- + Develop a love for learning for all of our school family.
- + Provide a rich, varied and stimulating curriculum full of exciting learning opportunities.
- + Communicate and demonstrate high expectations so that good behaviour is evident in all aspects of school life.
- + Recognise that everyone is unique, each with their own skills and talents and celebrate this uniqueness.
- + Create a positive, happy, stimulating and purposeful atmosphere in all aspects of school life, nurturing individuals to feel confident and safe.
- + Work together in close partnership with parents, governors and the wider community.
Our Children’s Aims
- + We love Jesus and try to share this love with others.
- + We show respect to all members of our school community.
- + We do our best in our work and play.
- + We enjoy learning and celebrate when others do well.
- + We help those less fortunate than ourselves.
- + We say sorry and forgive each other as Jesus showed us.
- + We follow the examples of Jesus in our daily lives.
We hope that the information on our website is useful – please check out the latest newsletter to find out about all the exciting things happening here at Cheadle Catholic.
If you have any questions/thoughts/concerns/suggestions, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kevin Platt, Headteacher.